Columbus Adoption Counselor
I am an unbiased, supportive Columbus adoption counselor for all members of the adoption constellation. I understand that adoption is a lifelong journey and that new life events often demand that we reconsider our paradigms about our experience.
- Adoption exploration for individuals and couples who are considering adoption to build their families;
- Post-placement support for birth and adoptive family members;
- Post-reunion support for all adoption constellation members;
- Adoption-specific counseling for both child and adult adoptees.
- Consultation and support around open adoption for both birth and adoptive family members including mediation.
My office is a safe space to share your experiences — the good, the bad, the ugly and the sublime. There is no right way to experience adoption and I welcome all points of view, whether celebratory or critical or somewhere in between.
Adoption is complicated. I invite you to explore those complexities with me.
You may also want to check out the Ohio Birth Parent Group for peer support groups for birth parents, adoptive parents, adoptees and those who love and support them.