Columbus Pregnancy Counseling
Whether planned or unplanned, a positive pregnancy test may throw you for a loop.
Whether you are a first time parent trying to navigate your options for pregnancy, labor and postpartum or a seasoned parent who wants to process bringing another child into your family I am here to support you. I will offer respectful, nonjudgmental support and information to help you build your best life.
Columbus Crisis Pregnancy Counseling
I also offer crisis pregnancy counseling because I support women who need a safe place to figure out their next steps when confronted with an unplanned pregnancy.
An unexpected pregnancy can throw the best laid plans into disarray. Without judgment or bias, I give my clients a sounding board to help them make decisions around a crisis pregnancy and offer support as they live out their choices.
I am a pro-choice therapist meaning that I support my clients as they consider all of their options.
I help my clients:
- Educate themselves about their options;
- Explore their values and make decisions that reflect those values;
- Look for unbiased resources or resources that reflect their own worldview;
- Deal with the reactions from friends and family whether supportive or not;
- Create a concrete plan for whichever choice they exercise;
- Help them identify a path that will support them as they live out their choices.
You are not alone in this struggle.