- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many mental health sessions per calendar year does my insurance plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network mental health provider?
- How do I obtain reimbursement for therapy with an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What documentation do I need to submit to be reimbursed?
At the beginning of each month my electronic health records system can generate a superbill, which is an itemized receipt listing all rendered services from the previous month. Just let me know that you’d like access to this and then you can log in to the portal to download it to submit to your insurance company. This will also stand as a receipt to use for year end taxes.
I can also see my regular face-to-face clients by computer or by phone if they will otherwise miss a session because of traffic, kids and other unruly life events. We can talk about that when we meet.