Talking to Kids About Adoption
Tailored to the needs of both pre-adoptive parents and those who are already parenting, this 2-hour workshop on talking to kids about adoption will help parents create and nurture healthy conversations.
An open, friendly, casual discussion with lots of room for questions and concerns, Talking to Kids About Adoption will empower you to make good decisions as your child grows.
- How to begin the conversation;
- The ways your child’s development shapes their need to know;
- Telling the truth: when, why and how;
- Engaging the reluctant child;
- How to be prepared for unexpected questions.
Cost is $25/person and can be paid while scheduling or before class. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Checks and Cash accepted.
Class size is limited to give everyone a chance to share. No childcare is available.
The next class will be offered on Tuesday, November 3rd at the Polaris Babies-R-Us.
Call me at (614) 301-8030 to register and I will get back to you within one business day or use the form below.